So I'm a bit miffed about that.
dorkishgrin asked: WRITE 10 FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF AND SEND THIS TO 10 OF YOUR FAVOURITE FOLLOWERS (◡‿◡✿)
Favourite follower? /scuffs ground with shoe/ Pshaw!
Anyway, as commanded:
1) I went out for drinks with some old friends tonight, and as a result had to ride the MTR sporting a beautiful shade of pink. It was kind of embarrassing.
2) I job interview really well. Cover letters suck, though. It’s just uncomfortable having to fluff yourself up.
3) Although I essentially was an acting major, I now have absolutely no interest in pursuing a career as a performer. Telling my high school friends that I sincerely want a normal life elicits rather melodramatic reactions.
4) I really enjoy sending snail mail, and as a result I have a small problem where I keep on buying stationary. Here, they’re so cheap and adorable, but it adds up to having too much. Recently, I decided to take photographs of all of them so hopefully I’ll stop feeling so attached and actually use them.
5) Once I actually got a cosplay made. It was for APH Hong Kong, but since then I’ve realised that I’m 100% not interested in cosplaying Hetalia (or any anime for that matter). But don’t worry - different parts of the costume have actually come in handy in various theatrical productions during my time in university! =D
6) If I do cosplay, I prefer western comics. I went to Toronto Fan Expo as Jubilee from the X-Men and was complimented several times on how well it was done. Well, I am a small Asian girl with short hair. I would like to cosplay Knives Chau next for the simple reason that it’d be hella easy. Once again…small Asian girl with short hair.
7) Speaking of Scott Pilgrim, I once found myself sitting next to Bryan Lee O’Malley in a ramen place on Bloor Street. It was awesome.
8) My guilty pleasure favourite film is National Treasure. Oh my gawsh, I LOVE it. So much. The cheesy Nic Cage “history” puzzle plot just makes me so happy.
9) I hate zombies. This is because I hate the concept of cannibalism in pretty much any form. Seriously - the Supernatural episode that freaked me out the most (out of the…er, yeah, 5 that I’ve watched) was the one with the wendigo because of its origin story. This is also why I will never watch this Hannibal…seriously considering getting tumblr saviour to avoid all the damn posts. Cannibalism just cannot be funny to me. Shuddering right now.
10) I’ve caught a coelacanth on Animal Crossing GCN. /basks in the glory/